General Parks Pass Rules:
- $50 each Parks Pass
- Issued to one person; passholder must be present to receive benefits
- Parks Pass is valid for 12 full months from the date of purchase; non-refundable; non-transferable.
- Passholder and eligible guests (when applicable) will receive defined benefit(s).
- Number of eligible guests varies depending on method of entry and benefit applied.
- Passholder must present Parks Pass and identification upon entering or use.
- Parks Pass does not waive other applicable fees. All benefits and rates are subject to availability.
- Parks Pass is not valid for business or commercial use.
- Williamson County is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen passes. Replacement passes are $15.
- Policies and benefits subject to change without notice. Check back here periodically for the latest information and updates.
- Unlimited free day use at River Ranch County Park (when park is open to the public) for the passholder and up to 14 guests in same non-commercial vehicle.
- If you enter River Ranch County Park (when park is open to the public) by bicycle, motorcycle, or on foot, you can bring as many as 14 guests with you who are entering the same way and at the same time.
RV and other Overnight Camping Discounts (discount only applies to one campsite per night):
- Overnight camping fee discounts at Berry Springs Park & Preserve ($2) and River Ranch County Park ($4) (when park is open to the public)
- RV camping fee discount at the Expo Center ($10) (restrictions apply)
Group Facility Discounts:
- Group Pavilion rental discount ($10) at Berry Springs Park & Preserve, Champion Park, River Ranch County Park (when park is open to the public) and Southwest Williamson County Regional Park
- Equestrian use fee discount at River Ranch County Park (when park is open to the public)
- Unlimited disc golf play at Southwest Williamson County Regional Park (applies to passholder only)
- Open Arena Ride discount ($10) at the Expo Center (applies to passholder only).