The JP2 office is temporarily working remotely on Fridays. The lobby will be open Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
To conduct business, please see alternative methods below.
Alternative Methods to Contact the Court:
1) Call the court at 512-260-4210 to speak to an employee or email the court at JP2@Wilco.org.
2) All civil case filings including: petitions, answers, and other civil documents may be filed using E-File. More information can be found here: https://efile.txcourts.gov/ofsweb
3) Go to www.wilco.org/payjp2 to plea no contest and pay your citation in full or get more information on alternative payment options.
4) Mail your documents and payments to 350 Discovery Blvd., Ste 204, Cedar Park, Texas 78613.
5) Civil and Criminal Forms, including plea forms and driver safety course requests, may be downloaded under the Information and Forms link and submitted by email to JP2@Wilco.org, faxed to 512-260-4215 or by mail.
Minors under the age of 17 who have received a traffic citation will receive a summons to appear in person or virtually, if necessary, in order to enter their plea before the Judge.
Minors receiving a Minor in Possession of Alcohol or Public Intoxication citation will receive a summons to appear in person or virtually, if necessary, in order to enter their plea before the Judge.
Virtual hearings are now being scheduled. If you have a case pending, please ensure the court currently has and maintains your current address.